6/7/14

Happiness Is...

 Tonight Berkley performed in her second dance recital.  The theme was, "Happiness Is…" and was dedicated to Jeanne Wright, my former dance teacher, who passed away in October.
 Berkley performed in 2 numbers this year, Miss America and The Poodle Dance.
 This little dancer did great!  She was not one bit nervous and she remembered all her moves.
 It was so fun watching Miss B. on the stage!  
 You go girl!
 The poodle dance was a little silly, but Miss B. loved it!
 My mom and I made the poodle ears for the 2 classes that performed this number.  Although they turned out cute, they were kinda silly:)
 Miss B. and her dance friends.
 Miss B. was able to perform in the finale which was fun!
These boys have a love hate relationship with dance recitals.  They love watching their sister, but can't stand watching the other 28 numbers!
 I can't believe I finally have a dancer in the family!  This girl is so athletic and amazing!  I LOVED making the Miss America sashes for these dancers.  They were so sparkly and cute!  I NEVER thought I would be making pink, sparkly ANYTHING!
 We love our little dancer!
Thanks for helping my mom make the sashes and poodle ears Sugar!  And thanks for coming to my recital tonight! Happiness is…FAMILY!

No comments: