On Friday, Brody attended his first overnight campout as an 11 year old scout. He was super excited to attend, mostly because his friend Jackson was going. Luckily Jeremy was able to attend which always makes me feel better. This 11 year old scout program is a whole new ball game for me. I have a lot to learn about how it all works. It has been very hard for me because as a mom, I cannot do most of the stuff with him. All of his merit badges and rank requirements have to be done by his leaders. In the Cub Scout program, Brody and I did most everything together. We'll see how this goes!
One of the requirements for the campout was to show up in full uniform. Brody looked super cute in his Scout uniform. Wish he was acting cute right now! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment