Jeremy took the day off work today so we could take the kiddos to the lake. He wanted to get them up on the wakeboard before Brody starts working on his watersports merit badge with his troop.:) Would you believe that EVERYONE of my kiddos got up in the wakeboard? It was so fun! Brody loves to show off his one handed skiing and wake boarding skills. He actually did the best today out of all my kids.
This girl is the best! She wake boarded and wake boarded until she was up and going. She has more determination then anyone I know.
Ledger did fantastic today.
It only took him about 3 tries before he was up.
Oddly enough, Case had the hardest time getting up on the wakeboard today. That being said, he did get up a few times and board.
Oddly enough, Case had the hardest time getting up on the wakeboard today. That being said, he did get up a few times and board.
These boys were so proud of themselves today. Jeremy and I were so proud of them too.
After hours and hours of wake boarding, the kids wanted to try cliff jumping. Jeremy of course was freaking out but agreed to let them try it! Apparently Brody and Case think they are king of the mountain!
Berkley cried her eyes out when Jeremy told her she was too little to cliff jump. She of course didn't think that was fair at all. Finally Jeremy gave in and let her go. Sincce he was too afraid she wouldn't jump out far enough, he "dropped" her from the cliff instead of letting her jump by herself.
Case showing off his jump.
Ledger looks like he is having the time of his life. He was!
Oh who is this with a monster bun on the top of her head? It's good ol mom! I love cliff jumping. When I was a teenager, my dad would bring my girlfriends and I to the lake all the time and we would cliff jump for hours. I love that my 3 boys are waiting in the water for me! They didn't think I would do it:). Oh and in case you are wondering, the cliff is much higher then it looks!
After lunch on the boat and more cliff jumping, it was back in the water for more wake boarding. Can't believe my 4 year old is not afraid of this.
She makes it look so easy!
Even when she crashes she is calm! Can you see Jeremy bobbing in the water on the back right side of the picture? He got in the water with each kid to help them get the board situated and and the rope figured out. After the kids got up, he bobbed in the water until I went back for him.
Since I was driving the boat all day and Jeremy was in the water all day, I had to rely on my kids to get pictures of each other. They did not do a very good job! i wanted hundreds and hundred of pictures. They snapped one and were done. As I pulled the boat around to get Brody, I was able to get a close up of him in the water. He was awesome today! Jeremy and I were so proud of him!
Boat captain Ledger helped drive the boat today.
More cliff jumping! Yep…she is still only 4 years old!
We had a ball today at Saguaro Lake. We left our house this morning at 8:00 and didn't get home until 4:00! We were so burned and exhausted but had a blast! If only there were 4 more weeks of summer fun left. I can't believe school is starting in just 5 days! Ugggggggg!







No comments:
Post a Comment