8/5/14

Meet The Teacher


 This morning Jeremy and I took the kids to meet their new teachers.  We just found out last night who they were going to have and let's just say,  I think this year is going to be much better then last for at least 2 of these kids.  We started with Ledger this year.  His new teacher Mrs. Schwartz seems very sweet and nice.  She has a high pitched voice and smiles ALOT!  Ledger deserves a sweet teacher!
Ledger sits in the the second row which is nice since he is so little.  He knows a couple kids in his class which is always good.  This kid is so good at making friends so I am not one bit worried about him.  

Up next was Case.  Getting this kid to get a picture in front of his classroom was a joke!  Apparently he is too cool for pictures this year. 
Case has Mrs. Peterson this year.  She is so cute and seems super nice but she is pregnant and having a baby in October! Case's teacher last year was pregnant also and Case is really DONE with that!  Lucky for him, he has a sub coming in that is supposed to be awesome!  Hopefully that's the case and it will be a great year for this fourth grade boy.  Case is excited that his friend Quin is in his class this year but so sad that his friend Chandler is being home schooled.
Last but not least it was Brody's turn to meet his teacher.  He feels like he won the lottery this year with Ms. Karr as his teacher…AGAIN.  Brody was pretty ok with me taking pictures of him this year.  Thank you Brody!
I cannot believe that next year at this time I will have a boy in junior high school.  This boy has some big decisions to make about what he wants to do next year.  I hate all these school choices that we as parents have to make now.  When I was growing up, we just went to our home school.  That was it! Now there are so many options…Good options.  I don't know why I am even worrying about next year, this boy has got to make it through 6th grade with Ms. Karr!
My boys are growing up waaaaay too fast!  I hate that our summer is over and I hate that we have to go back to school already!  I hope that this school year is fun for these kids.  I hope their teachers see how smart and amazing these 3 are. Here we go!

No comments: