8/18/14

Pre-K

 Guess who started Pre-K today?  After a week and a half of waiting, this little lady started school today.  She was so excited and is so ready.  I really hate her birthday!  She misses the kindergarten cut off by 17 days. It's not that I care that she is going to be home one more year, but I hate that all of her friends are starting kindergarten and she doesn't get to.  
 Berkley's school schedule is a little crazy this year.  She get's to go 5 days a week but she doesn't go until the afternoon which is hard.  
 Getting ready to go inside.  Got all the supplies!
 Once inside, the kids were singing a "hello" song with their names.  is it just me or are there a whole lot of boys in this class? 
Berkley is going to have a great year with Miss Greta. 

No comments: