It was really nice of you to wear this hideous outfit that we bought you for your birthday.
At the time, Ash and I thought it was REALLY cool.
I miss you terribly, especially on Father's Day when I don't have a Father to get together with.
I think you would love these boys of mine.
They are wild and cute all mixed together.
And this baby girl of mine...she is funny and smart and more wild then all the boys put together.
I hate how my kids never met you here on earth.
Even more, I hate that they don't quite understand who you were.
I have told them how you would eat Popsicles in bed each night.
Oh and how your eyes would sweat when eating hot sauce.
I miss Sundays at the farm eating bean burros and tromping the trailers till dark.
And as much as I hate to admit this, I miss how you smelled of dirt and sweat each day when you came home from work.
Thank you for teaching me that I could be anything I wanted to be.
Thank you for teaching me to be patient.
Thank you for teaching me to never settle for less then the best.
I love you Dad,
Love,
Lindsey
aka Ducky Poo
3 comments:
So sweet! The outfit is too funny :)
So nice, Lindsey. Your kids never meeting your dad must be the hardest thing. One Day...what a wonderful meeting it will be:)
I think that your dad had a good time with your babies up in heaven. I bet they had fun thinking up fun tricks to play on you and I'm sure he told them so many wonderful things about their mama!
Post a Comment