6/10/12

BB Guns, Archery, Water Balloons And More!

 Brody spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Cub Scout Day Camp. I dropped him off at the church each day at 2:00, and he came stumbling back home each night at about 11:15.  He was so excited to go once again this year for BB Guns, Archery, Water Balloon fights and crafts.  Although he had to miss his big swim meet, he was thrilled to hang out with his Cub Scout friends while earning some belt loops and pins.
Kaden, Brody, and Carsen
Although Jackson isn't in our ward, he and Brody were at day camp together each day.
Jeremy was able to take Friday off to attend day camp with Brody and the rest of the Bears.  He and Jared Palmer took these 6 rascals!  Kohl, Carsen, Kaden, Brody, Ryan and McKay.
These are some great boys.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Lucky Boys!! Next year I am going to take Jacob on their family session so he can get the bb gun and archery belt loop. Hopefully I can get some of his friends to sign up too!! Miss you guys!!