Tonight we had the opportunity to watch this little lady in her first recital at Impact Dance. I think you can see she is pretty excited!
Because she is in company, Berkley was in the opening number. It was such a cute dance and of course this little lady looooooved dancing with the big girls. Tonight we watched Berkley perform Hippy Hippy Shake, Hard Knock Life and this opening number. She actually performed at both shows today. It was pretty long but all the dancers are so good.
Of course there were flowers and treats from the brothers tonight.
Proud Daddy!
I love watching this girl in the stage. She always looks like she is having fun.
She is a good little dancer!
Thanks for coming to the recital tonight papa!
Proud brothers!
We have loved our first year at Impact Dance. Everyone is so nice and the girls are really good dancers. I am amazed at what Berkley has learned this year.








No comments:
Post a Comment