This afternoon Jeremy and I took our kids and Camden and Kaden to the lake for an afternoon of fun in the sun.
It was hot today which meant lots of time swimming in the cool lake water.
Berkley was up first to wakeboard. She pops right out of the water and away she goes.
There were a few wipeouts but nothing that kept her from doing it again.
Camden was next. He is still learning but did fantastic today. He is bound and determined to get in and out of the wake!
Kaden had a harder time today but never gave up. He is still learning and will be up and moving in no time. If he could hold on a little longer, he would feel comfortable and be all over the lake.
How cool is this picture of Case with the Four Peaks in the background? Case is getting really good at wake boarding. He is more confident and is having fun in the water.
Looking good Case-Man!
This soon to be 8 year old never ceases to amaze me! He just gets out in the water and up he goes. He did have a hard time finding the rope in the water today but once he is up, he is all over! I can't wait to see what this boy does with wake boarding.
Nice fall Ledger! Nice fall! For whatever reason, I have no pictures of Brody wake boarding today. I will have to check my cell phone to see if I have any of him. Weird!
The kids were super excited to cliff jump today. Go Case!
Jeremy is still afraid that Miss B. won't jump out far enough so he takes her up there and throws her off. If freaks me out but she loves it!
Crazy cliff jumping boys!
Love that smile as he is jumping off the cliff!
No fear for Ledger!
We had a great day at Saguaro Lake today. I am so proud of each of these kids.
Can't wait to go again!
















No comments:
Post a Comment