6/27/15

It's Great To Be 8!

 Today this boy was baptized a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.  To say he was excited would be an understatement.  For weeks all he has been saying is, "I can't wait until it's MY turn." He looked so cute in his white baptism jumper today. He literally smiled ALL DAY LONG!
 Jeremy and I are so proud of this boy and his decision.  He is such a smart and cute boy.  
LOVE! HIM!!
 Love this family of mine. 
Ledger is lucky to have his 2 big brothers and a little sister supporting him. He chose each one of us to participate in the service today.  
 Ledger had lots of family and friends supporting him today. Here are just a few.
Trent, Sarah, Anna, Aiden, Hayley, Brody, Papa, Nanny, Lisa, Case, Berkley, Mom, Ledger, Jeremy, Michel, Paisley, Chris, Sugar
 Thanks to the Carvajal's and McCurtain's for coming today.
Christian, Anaya, Brielle, Karla, Jaden, Kim, Katlyn and Paul
 I am so in love with this kid.  We almost shared a birthday 8 years ago which would have been fun, however he was so big and fat that it took about 24 hours to finally get him out.  He was the reason for an emergency C-Section.  I cried when the nurse handed him over to me and said, "Here is the toddler you just birthed." Ledger is the best cuddler.  He loves to snuggle and kiss.  As you can imagine, I love this about him!
 Cousin Hayley, Paisley, Aunt Lisa and Miss Berkley.
 Ledger was baptized today by our home teacher and dear friend, Pete Reis.  The Reis family have lived across the street from us for about 11 years now and they are great friends to Jeremy and I. Thank you Pete for helping us our today.  We are forever grateful!
 GG and G-Pa were able to come today which was fun. Ledger loves his great grandparents.
 Sugar will always be one of Ledgers most favorite people ever.  
 Lucky for Ledger, the Asay family are here from Pennsylvania for a few weeks.  It was fun to have them at the baptism.
 Today there was only Ledger and one other child from another ward getting baptized.  Our ward happened to be in charge of the whole Child Of Record. Because of this, we were able to pick the program.  Ledger chose to have Brody give the Baptism talk in the chapel.  Case gave the opening prayer in the relief society room.  Berkley led the music. Ledger played, Teach Me To Walk In The Light" while all the primary kids sang, I gave the Holy Ghost talk, and Jeremy gave the closing prayer.  It was an amazing program.  Uncle Ryan and Uncle Chris served as witnesses while many family members and church friends were in the circle when Ledger received the gift of the Holy Ghost.  I think Ledger was happy with it all.
 Here are some of the family and friends who came to support Ledger today.  He is a lucky boy.  

No comments: