I should be happy that's it's Friday but honestly....I'm feeling a little stressed. The last 2 Friday's have not been very good for me. 2 Friday's ago we awoke at 1:00 in the morning to someone trying to break into our house. Luckily our house alarm went off and we were all safe. Jeremy went after the punk who was hiding on the side of our house, but was unable to see who it was or what he/she looked like. Unfortunately for us, the camera's that we installed after our last brake in accidentally unplugged when I dropped a large box on the cord earlier that night. What's worse is that Jeremy was supposed to be at the Webeloree with Brody that night and at the last minute he sent his Dad with Brody and stayed home so he could attend our annual Valentine's dinner and movie with friends. Thank goodness he was home!
Then....last Friday I was stopped at Higley and University (on my way to teach Art Masterpiece in Brody's class) and some dude rear ended me. I had no idea what had happened when we first got hit because he didn't even break. He basically drove right into me. Berkley and I hit our heads pretty bad on the back of the seats (and carseat) so we headed over to Banner Gateway to get checked out. All was good and I will be getting my car fixed soon. I felt bad for the poor guy who ran into me. He was in town from Pennsylvania because his mother had double knee replacement surgery and is not longer able to take care of herself. He was in Arizona to put her in a care home so she could get help. He felt terrible as he explained that his mind was just all over the place thinking about his mom. His poor car was totaled. It was a small little car so you can imagine when it hit my HUGE car how bad it was for him. So this leads me to my point... things happen in 3's right? First it was the break in. Then the car accident. What's next? Needless to say I am super worried. I have been in tears more then once in the past week worried about what could possibly happen to me next. It sounds dumb but I am a worry wart like this. I have a tendency to worry about things I can't control. I realize how silly this is, but I can't help it at this point. I'm totally hoping that my freezer goes out or that my dishwasher breaks. I think I could handle that!
Miss B and I showing off our matching bracelets!

3 comments:
When you told me all about this you forgot to tell me that you went to the hospital!!! What??? That is serioulsy so crazy! I love the scout posters:)
SCARY! and TERRIBLE! glad you are all safe. and yes, i hope your 3rd thing is minor and not life threatening!
Hey Lindsey, that app is just called Blogger app. You find it in your App Store & just set it up with your info from your blog. I found it's the only way I can blog now. It was fun seeing you yesterday!
Post a Comment