3/28/13

Our Little Super Star


 This week Miss B. has been the super star of her class.  She has been so excited for this special week.  Today I took the boys out of school and we went to the preschool to celebrate with our super star.  Luckily Sugar and Jim were able to come too.
 Miss B. shared her poster with her friends. Thank goodness we had Brody there to hold it for us.
 I love the way her poster turned out.  Although it wasn't as detailed as the boys, she was thrilled.
Miss B. introduced us to each of her preschool friends by taping them on the head so they could say their name.
The Super Star chose "Fancy Nancy" as her book to read to the class.  As you can see, my mom and I are waaaaay more into their book then anyone else!
 We participated in the Pledge of Allegiance with the class.
And then laughed as we watched the class parade around the room singing, 
"You're A Grand Ol' Flag."
Miss Jody and Miss Lauren are the Best teachers EVER!  I am going to start looking for my kindergarten super star picture of Miss Jody and I so I can compare it to this one.  Love that my baby girl is going to the same teacher that I had way back in kindergarten.  Bet there aren't many of you that can say that!
My boys were so happy they were able to miss a couple hours of school to see their baby sister and to see their favorite teacher again.  After our visit to the school, we headed over to El Charro for bean burros and salsa.
This little lady had the best week of school ever!  We love you cute super star!

No comments: