You go to El Charro and then a Spring Training game!
The boys have been getting out of school all week at 1:25 for parent teacher conferences. I am looooving it! Although I have not been able to get a dang thing done, we have been using the time to do something fun each day. On Wednesday, I pulled the kids out of school at 11:30 and took them to El Charro and then to a spring training game at Ho Ho Kam Park. Being that Jeremy and Papa volunteer at the games, we are able to get good seats and parking! Papa works the gate each game. We were so happy to see him when we first arrived!
In the past when we have gone to spring training games, it has been super hot. This time it was freeeeeezing cold. Being that our seats were in the shade, we froze. That didn't stop us from eating snow cones and frozen lemonade though.
Luckily the game was not very crowded and this little lady could climb up and down the seats. Otherwise we would have been in big trouble!
The highlight of the game was when Case caught this foul ball. The batter hit it up and over the top of us. It hit the metal awning and rolled down. Case was a mad man running to get it. He was thrilled and so was I cause we were able to leave after that! Phewwwww!
As you can see, we had the best seats in the house!
GO CUBS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment