This little guy will soon be 8 years old. That means he will be able to be baptized. On Tuesday, I took him over to the temple to get some pictures taken for his big day. He was so excited to put on his new suit and tie. He looked so handsome all dressed up. And then we got to the temple and our photographer Miss Ashley arrived. It was all down hill from there. The kid could not hold still. His smile was super weird and fake. He wouldn't listen to a thing Miss Ashley asked him to do. I think someone put ants in those new suit pants of his. It was as if he drank 20 Mtn. Dew's before we got there. It was disastrous and I left the temple MAD! I lectured him all the way home as a sped down Brown Road, late for the Arrow Of Light ceremony Brody was supposed to be at. The poor kid was in trouble for not acting appropriate. And then.........Miss Ashley called a couple days later to say that Case's pictures were ready. She warned me that there were not many due to his crazy behavior that day. Her hope was that I would be able to find at least 1 that would work for his baptism invitation and program. I picked up the CD from Ashley and rushed home to look over the pictures. To my amazement, there were the most adorable and TOTALLY perfect pictures of Case. Don't get me wrong, there are a few that are so weird and goofy that they can't be used for anything more then a good laugh. But these pictures she took are SOOOOOOO Case! They are funny and silly and adorable all in one. I was thrilled but felt bad that I had chewed him out on that long drive home. Another lesson learned. These kids know waaaaaaay more then I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment