After the kindergarten track and field day, I ran home, made a grilled cheese sandwich, and then headed back to the school for the second grade track and field day. There were different events then there was this morning which made it fun for all the kids. I thought this game was funny with a toilet plunger and dodgeball.
Case has some really nice friends in his class this year. This is a nice group of boys.
The potato sack race was hilarious!
Some of Cases friends, Quin, Chandler, and JR. When we were at meet the teacher back in August, I had mentioned to Cases teacher that this was our first year at this school. Quin and his mom overheard us and Quin walked right over and introduced himself to Case. They have been friends ever since. I always remind Case of that day because it was a great example to us both.
Tug of war with Abigail who is in our ward.
Case flying over the hurdles.
Thanks goodness for the wet sponge race. It was HOT!




No comments:
Post a Comment