I am giddy with excitement right now.
Berkley started dance lessons on Monday...at Jeannes...where I once took dance lessons.
I am thrilled....except....
...It doesn't appear that my little lady is the dancing type.
She was a little uncoordinated at her first lesson.
She struggled with moving her cute little body.
She can throw a ball better then any of my boys. She can even run faster then them.
She looked darling in her outfit that Cyndi, Madi and Mallorie gave her for her birthday.
However, she just couldn't figure out the "boogie, woogie", "boogie woogie" and "shuffle step."
She just kinda stood and stared at Miss Jennifer (whose cute daughter Shea was in my class when I taught school years ago). She was mesmerized and in awe. We'll see how the next few weeks go. Maybe this cute little lady is going to be a ball player. My hope is that she will get some coordination and we will have a dancer. :)
Seriously??? I can hardly stand this right now!! Love that she found her square and stayed on it for her lesson.
Coming out of class showing me that she got a stamp for being a good girl.
Are you dying at how cute this dance bag is? Cyndi, Madi and Mallorie gave this to her for her birthday. Oh my...I am so excited!




2 comments:
She is adorable! Such a cute bag!!
Yay! So exciting, Linds! She is so cute.
Post a Comment