This song has been playing in my head since our primary program on Sunday. I have really enjoyed this theme for 2011-2012. The songs we have learned and the stories that have been taught, have proven to me that Choosing The Right everyday is the only way I want to live my life. There really is peace and safety from following our Savior.
This years primary program turned out great. The spirit was so strong as these primary children shared their knowledge and testimonies of why they choose the right. These kiddos sang loud and proud and really showed the congregation that they believe and can testify in our savior Jesus Christ.
I love all the things that our amazing chorister did with the kids this year. She had them singing in small groups, large groups, loud at some times, soft at others. She is so awesome and talented when it comes to music...and being a mom...and being an example. I am so lucky to work with her.
We also have an unbelievable primary pianist who brings such an amazing spirit to our primary. She is kind and patient and so darling. She has a three year old daughter who suffered a AVM brain aneurism a little over a year ago. As I watch her each week with her daughter, I am amazed at the amount of love and dedication she has to her daughter. She is such an example to me of the kind of mom I hope to be one day. I am grateful for her beautiful music.
I have this secretary who has the ability to get anything done. I can call her or text her at anytime and she gets the job done. She is a wiz on her computer and can make the cutest things you have ever seen. She is organized and on the ball. She keeps us all going with her cute sense of humor and openness. She is so fun! I couldn't survive this calling without this awesome lady!
And then there are my awesome counselors. One has been with me for months now while the other just got called about a month ago. I feel bad that she has come in at such a crazy time. She has jumped right in and helped whenever needed. She is bound and determined to get our Cub Scout program back on track and I have no doubt that she will. She is knows her cub scout stuff! These 2 ladies have supported me and sustained me in this calling which is an amazing feeling. They have gone above and beyond to attend meetings, get things organized, share their testimonies with the children and love them with all their heart. I could not do this calling without them.

No comments:
Post a Comment