9/29/12

Saturday


With 3 boys in flag football, our Saturdays are CRAZY!  Yesterday was no different.  The morning started off (7 am) with the ward family picture and breakfast.  After that we had our primary program practice and a surprise party.  We chose a carnival theme complete with popcorn, snow cones and cotton candy.  We played a few fun games and made a huge mess in the cultural hall.  It was a good morning. I have the best calling in the ward.  I love being able to work with such amazing kids and teachers.  Our primary program is going to be so wonderful.
 We had a station set up with  hula hoops.  It was one of the favorites.
 Scooter races proved to be pretty exciting also!
 Ledger is a good little hula hooper!
   After the practice and party, we ran home, changed our clothes and headed to football games.  It was hot again this weekend.  I was exhausted. I REALLY want some cooler fall weather.  I saw that we are going to have above average heat all week.  I am a little upset about that.  I am ready for jeans and boots.  I'm a boot girl!
Today, Case and his team played cousin Madden's team.
 Up next was Brody's game.  Still wish we would have put this boy in MAC swimming instead of flag football.  Enough said.
 Brody and his cute friend Jackson (far right).
 Last but not least was Ledger's game.  By 2:30, we were all hot and wiped out.
Ledger and his cute friend Ethan.
Berkley had a ball playing with Jordan and any other girls she could find!

After football, we came home and I headed back to the church with my amazing counselors to set up (again) for the primary program.  I also met our AMAZING 5th Sunday teacher at the church to set up for her lesson.  She is the BEST! What do you do on Saturday's?

No comments: