That's how hot it was Saturday when we were outside for 4 plus hours watching each of our boys play flag football. It was hot...and gross... and made me grouchy. It's the end of September and I am DONE! Done with the heat and humidity. I'm ready for jeans, sweaters, boots. I love winter! Today started off with Ledger and Brody's games. Jeremy and I double teamed taking turns walking back and fourth between the two games so we wouldn't miss out.
Brody did a great job rushing the quarterback today. He is having an interesting season to say the least. Jeremy and I should have gone with our instinct and put him on swim team instead of flag football.
Ledger's games are just fun. His coach is awesome and he is having a great time. I love how patient and positive the coach is with Ledger.
Ledger has no problem running right through the other teams players. It is so funny!
Getting directions from the coach.
This kid will smile anytime the camera is pointing at him. Here he is coming off the field. What you can't see is the whining and fussing that was going on on the sidelines because it was so hot and the mosquitos were biting like crazy. It was pretty miserable today.
Next up was Case's game. There is never a dull moment at his games. Case did fantastic and scored the only touch down of the game...and I missed it. Uggggg! I left when Case's game started to go to a stake baptism and missed some of the best plays of the year. It's ok though, the baptism was awesome and I will get to see Case play next week.
Jeremy said that Case juggled the ball for quite sometime before gaining control. Then he jumped and turned and ran all the way down the sideline. SCORE!!
This picture is hilarious of Case's best bud Jefferson picking him up after the touchdown. I love how happy all the team mates are in this picture.
Oh Jefferson...you are the BEST! Case is glad it wasn't you that scored the touchdown because he says there is no way he could have picked you up like this! Go Broncos!!









No comments:
Post a Comment