This year in Primary, our theme has been, "Choose The Right." I have loved this theme and all I have learned about the many ways I can Choose The Right each day. I have especially loved hearing how the primary children Choose The Right at home and school. These kids I am teaching are so amazing and smart. Their knowledge of the Gospel along with their testimonies have strengthened me each and every week. When I say that Primary is the best calling, I am really not kidding. There is no where else I would rather be each Sunday then with these amazing kids. I have the best calling in the ward!
On Tuesday, I was inside making dinner when Case and Jefferson (who were out front playing basketball) came running in telling me I needed to come outside right away. I quickly ran outside to find that my front yard had been CTR'd! There was a darling note on my front door and colorful CTR shields all over my grass. Can I just tell you how happy this made me? It sounds silly, but this simple act made me feel so happy inside. I felt so appreciated and loved by these amazing activity day girls who had CTR'd my house. My phone began ringing and I loved hearing from each of my counselors and secretary how happy this made them feel too. We have the most amazing three ladies in charge of our activity day girls. I am so grateful to each of them and the service they render each and every week. I am especially grateful for the opportunity to serve with these girls and for the amazing example they are to me.
My budding photographer Case obviously missed the memo about getting the CTR shields AND me in the picture!
This is the sign that was hanging on my door. It makes me happy just looking at it! The truth is, these activity day girls teach me about choosing the right each Sunday. They are an amazing group of young ladies with amazing leaders! Thank you for making me feel so special girls!

1 comment:
That is so CUTE!! What a fun surprise :)
Post a Comment