10/20/11

Fear The Fork!

Jeremy and I had the opportunity to take Brody and Case (sorry you couldn't behave today Ledger) to the ASU football game tonight. We ate dinner at El Charro and then met Kunkle and Presley at the stadium for a night of fun. I love going to the games with the kids. They get so excited seeing it all happen live. Since we have the best seats in the house, the whole night it pure excitement. So I have a question for you. Would putting large vinyl "forks" on both sides of my car be considered a mid life crises? I seriously think my husbands having one. I about died when I saw these things on my car. Jeremy thinks they are, "sooo cool" however they weren't cool enough to put on his truck! I can't even tell you how many people have flagged me down, hanging out their windows showing the "Devils" sign. My boys and I are constantly laughing at the ASU crazies! Apparently forks on the side of you car ARE waaay cool because someone stole one off my car the other day at the grocery store. Way cool or U of A fan? You decide!
Yep that's us. 50 yard line, second tier up, second row. These seats are AWESOME!!
Presley and Kunkle. Go Devils!
Case and Presley.
Poor Case had some dental work done and his little mouth got so swollen and sore. He had a canker sore on his bottom lip about the size of Texas. I should talk to my dentist about that:)!
As long as Brody has a Root Beer...life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, my Hubby saw your car a couple of weeks ago. He said he waved at you & you waved back but looked like you get waved at way too much! lol He has a creepy beard growing right now for his hunt, so no one reconizes him. I would love to see Jer put these on his truck though.

Sara said...

I love the big fork! I want one!