I don't know what it is, but Ledger and I seem to be having some of our best conversations in the car. Yesterday on the way to pre-K our conversation went like this:
L. "Mom...do you spell "arrow," O-N-L-Y?"
M. "What?" (thinking to myself...what are you talking about?) "Nooooo."
L. "How do you spell arrow then Mom?"
M. I start looking around wondering what he is talking about. Low and behold I see this sign.

After I explain to him what that street sign means, he starts in with a spelling quiz.
L. "How do you spell tree?"
M. "T-R-E-E"
L. "How do you spell Window?"
M. "W-I-N-D-O-W"
L. "How do you spell Purse?"
M. "P-U-R-S-E"
This went on and on. Anything he could see he wanted me to spell. An then...
L. "How do you spell air?"
M. "A-I-R"
L. How do you spell Heaven?"
M. "H-E-A-V-E-N"
This kid is a thinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment