Tonight after church (yes I said tonight since we don't even get out of church until 4:00), Sugar and Jim came over with PF Chang's to help us carve pumpkins. The boys designed and carved their own pumpkins this year. I'm not kidding when I say that all a boy needs in his life is a knife. These boys were like Edward Scissor Hands, cutting everything in sight! When it was all over, they ended up with some very cute and spooky pumpkins. Now on to the fun...
Case was all business tonight. His pumpkin turned out darling.

Miss B. loved using marker to decorate her pumpkin. After she went to bed, we carved it up for her. Sorry you were so sleeping tonight Miss B. 3 hours of church during your regularly scheduled 3 hour nap time is hard on us all!

Brody did super carving his pumpkin tonight.
Even the 4 year old carved his own pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment