
...Miss B. is dang cute! She is talking up a storm and making us laugh daily. Some of her favorite phrases are, "I dough know." "Ledger, I happy!" " Caaaaaaaase!!!" "Where Dad?" "Daddy home!" "Hi guys."
The girl can sing just about anything. Although we don't always know what it is she is singing, we can tell by the tune of the song what it is supposed to be.
She thinks she is going potty in the potty like the big boys, but unfortunately, she hasn't figured out that she doesn't "go" the same way they do.
She dances every time music comes on and can sing most of the primary program songs.
I love that she sits on the kitchen counter each evening and watches/helps me make dinner.
She is fast at lightening in everything she does.
She can throw a ball better then any of my boys. To bad she is going to be a dancer or gymnast and NOT a ball player!
On the way to her 2 year appointment today, Miss B. kept saying, "James hurt." "James hurt." When I would say to her, "Does Dr. James hurt?" She would make this funny little whimper noise like she was crying. She knew shots were coming today. She handled it quite well though. A little yelp when the needle went in but that was about it. The girl is tough!
Height: 33.5 inches (41%)
Weight: 23.1 lbs (8%)
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches (39%)
Shots given: Hep A (Round 2)
No comments:
Post a Comment