6/10/11

SUNSPLASH!!

Today Kim and I took our kids, Hunter and Aiden to Sunsplash with the swim team. We do this every year and although I really dread it the day before, it is super fun! The boys are getting bigger now so we are able to go on more rides. We really could spend all day and night sliding, tubing, or being lazy in the lazy river. So glad we are able to experience this since I would not otherwise take my kids there. Welcome summer!

Aiden, Hunter, Brody, Ledger, Case and Katlyn
Case had a ball today!
Brody is getting so brave by going down all the slides...big and small!
Coach Kate is so sweet with Ledger. She has been a great addition to the swim staff this year. She attends Colorado State Denver so I really think she's awesome!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Fun memories for your kids. I remember when we used to all go before Sun Splash was open and just ride the blue slides. By the way, I have a funny thing to tell you.