6/26/11

Four years ago...

...I gave birth (emergency C-Section) to a gigantic (8 lbs, 13oz) baby boy. He was huge and hairy and so adorable. He was a snuggly little thing and still is to this day. He was so sweet and happy. I fell in love with him instantly. Today is his fourth birthday and I still can't get enough of this kid. Here is a little more about Ledger.

Favorite color: green
Favorite food: chicken with french fries and green beans too
Favorite drink: root beer
Favorite treat: Skittles
Favorite thing to do: Play with my brudders
Best Friend: Jack Stradling and Ethan and Sugar and you Mom!
Why are you excited to turn 4?: Be Be Because I I I like my toyz!


Tonight for Ledger's fourth birthday, we celebrated with dinner at Mattas. We invited his cousins and the grandparents. The food was yummy and Ledger had a blast. I still can't believe my baby boy is 4. When did that happen?
It's tradition in our family that on our birthday our Grandpa Pomeroy gives us a one dollar bill for each year we have been alive. Tonight Ledger recieved four one dollar bills and was beaming!
Aunt Missy made green cupcakes per Ledger's request.
Dad and Ledger sharing a cupcake.
Cars 2 the movie came out this weekend so every gift Ledger recieved was Cars 2.
Brody and Case loved helping Ledger open his gifts.
Miss B. and Presley had fun hanging out together.
Cole and MacKenzie were so nice to come to Ledger's b-day dinner.
Troy, Missy and Cole
Kunkle, Nicole, Jim, Sugar, Presley, Brody and Miss B.
GG, Hunter, Ron and Pam
My kids love their big cousins. They are so sweet to play with them.

No comments: