June is flying by. We are so busy these days I can hardly see straight. We leave our house each morning at 8:30 and don't get back home till around 2:30. Each morning I drop the boys off at Mesa Country Club for swim team and golf. Then I head down the street to drop Miss B. off at summer school. I head back to the pool and watch the boys swim and play golf. Around 10:45 I leave MCC and pick up Miss B. at Miss Jody's. We then rush off the Miss Carolyn's so Ledger and Miss B. can do their swim lessons (On Monday's Brody goes to piano). We scarf down lunch at Miss Carolyn's and then Libby takes Case to Red Mountain High School for basketball camp while I stay at swim lessons. We then rush to the High School just in time for Brody's basketball camp. By time we get home we are all exhausted! It is super fun but whew, I'm ready for July when it's all over and we can relax and play at the cabin for the month. How is your summer going?
No comments:
Post a Comment