3/2/11

Our cute little Super Star

This past week Ledger had the opportunity to be the Super Star of his preschool class. Can I just tell you, this kid was beyond thrilled about the week! He woke up Tuesday morning asking all kinds of questions, "How many hours will I be the super star?" "When will my family come visit?" "Is Case or Brody the super star or just me?" It was so funny. You should have seen his face light up when Jeremy and I showed him the super star poster we made for him. I think he stared at it for 30 minutes straight! Although he had a rough day at preschool (he got a little upset about a coloring activity and wanted everyone in the class to know about it!) he was excited about being the star! On Thursday, we got to go for a family visit to the preschool. We loved watching him tap each student on the head to let them know it was their turn to introduce themselves. We loved reading his Minnie Mouse book to his friends and having a tour of the school. I have said it time and time again but I love that Ledger gets to go to school with Miss Jody, Miss Ashley and Miss Tauna. They are so sweet and positive with him. After our visit on Thursday, we took Ledger and Jack Stradling to lunch at El Charro. It was hilarious watching the two of them eat and talk at the table. It was even more hilarious listening to Ledger as he tried to convince Jack to pick up his bean burro and eat it like he did. Jack wanted nothing to do with it so we cut it up in little squares like he asked. Ledger was in disbelief that Jack wouldn't listen to him! It was just a funny conversation. We love you Ledge-Man and think your a Super Star every day!
Yes we all went to celebrate the super star!
Miss B. can't wait until it's her turn to go to preschool!
I loved reading" Minnies Valentine" to the class.
Brody and Case loved getting out of school to visit their old stomping ground!
We love you Miss Jody!
Jeremy and I made this poster for Ledger. It turned out cute but what was even better then the way this poster turned out was the reaction he had when he first saw it! He was so so happy.

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Ledger finally got his turn! Yay for him! Just think Ryker and Berkley will be there before we know it! Can I borrow Miss B's Jacket for me to wear....so cute!

Katie said...

That is an amazing poster! What a fun time for Ledger.