8/4/10

It Finally Happened!

That's right folks...Miss B. got her first haircut today.  My boys are on the every 6 week schedule and today when I took them for their back to school appointment, Chrissy decided the Little Miss needed a trim.  How is it that my boys have been getting their haircut since they were 2 months old and I finally get a Little Lady who doesn't have any hair?  Doesn't seem right, right?  When Chrissy first started cutting, Miss B. was not having fun.  She screamed and wiggled and threw herself all over.  After she realized Brody was taking pictures of her, she smiled and held perfectly still.  She just got a little trimmed of the back but it looks waaaay better.  Not so mullet-like! Hopefully it will make her hair grow quicker but we'll see.  
Cute Chrissy (AKA Chrissy Scissorhands!) with Miss B. The only person I would let touch my kids hair.  She is the BEST!
It's about those cheeks!
Looking lovely Miss B.  Up next, a few highlights in that changing color hair!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I know what you mean. Kai and Ryker's hair grew like crazy, but Aizy took her time growing hair.

Miss B is a cutie :)

nevedobson said...

SHE is the most adorable little girl. she was smiling at me... trying to distract me as she beelined for my water bottle today. haha.

man that girl can crawl FAST!