8/12/10

Look at ME!!! I'm 3!

Today Ledger went for his 3 year appointment with Dr. James.  He did super and is growing like a champ!  It seriously seems like he has grown up so much this past month.  He is getting better at expressing his frustrations and talking things over instead of screaming.  Now that his brothers are at school all day, I have had more time to spend with him. We are having fun running errands and hanging out together.  I had forgotten what a cuddler he is.  He lets me snuggle and love on him all day long, I love it! This kid is smart as a whip which is fun when we are talking in the car about things going on around us.  He is super aware of his surroundings and really good at listening and following directions.  I love spending time with this boy and learning about his funny personality.  Still can't believe he is 3!   Love you cute Ledger-Man!
At 3 years 1 month old, Ledger weighs 31 pounds, (38th %)
He is 37 inches tall, (30th%)
He has 20/20 vision,
and has perfect hearing.
He is super cute and we love him lots.

2 comments:

Libby said...

We love him too!!! And, you tell him that he can come to my "home" anytime he wants to.

Ashley Harris said...

Such an adorable boy! I cannot get over what a great little swimmer he is! I love the pictures from the doctor's office - I've never done that before but it's such a good idea.