8/10/10

Slippery Fish!

Last Tuesday, Miss B. started swim lessons with Miss Carolyn.  I do realize that she is only 10 months old, but I like my kids to start swimming early on so that they feel comfortable in the water.  I also want them to be able to get themselves out of the water if they were to fall in.  The first day was a half hour of screaming, hence no pictures since I was practically in the pool with her! The second day was better, a little fussing on and off but nothing half a piece of licorice couldn't cure at the end of the lesson.  By the third day, she was smiling and splashing, kicking and having a ball.  She went through the ring in the deep end and got dropped off the diving board. She was loving it and so was I!  Way to go Miss B., you cute little slippery fish!
She is pretty good at waiting her turn.
She loves to practice her big arms.
Miss B. is a cute little monkey monkey!
Circles in the water are so much fun!
Miss Carolyn is the best swim teacher ever!
Yep that's me dropping my 10 month old baby girl off the diving board in the deep end!
Swimming is over and Miss B. loves her licorice!

2 comments:

Libby said...

We are so proud of Miss B.!

onehm said...

Could NOT be cuter!! I'm so impressed!
Way to go, Miss B...and Mama!