6/27/10

Let's Bowl!


Daddy and Ledger bowling
Brody is a really good bowler.  
Case is all about how hard he can throw the ball.
Nice form Sugar!
Ledger with GG Sears and GG Pomeroy.
The birthday boy scarfing down one of Cyndi's yummy cupcakes!

Friday night we celebrated Ledger's 3rd birthday with a bowling party at the Brunswick Zone in Gilbert.  I'm not sure if I could really call it a "party" because it was only family, but he had a ball and didn't notice that there weren't a hundred people there.  He was so excited to go bowling and I was so excited not to be throwing a huge party where my house had to be clean and I had to make (or order) food.  It was simple and fun!  Ledger was beyond happy! He kept coming up to me all night with a huge smile on his face and giving me the tightest hug ever.  It was as if he knew the "party" had taken a little planning on my part and he was thanking me for it throughout the night.  It was awesome!  Everyone bowled and ate pizza and cupcakes. They even got to play games in the arcade when they were done bowling. 
 It was the best bowling birthday party ever!  I still can't believe my little man is 3!

3 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I think sometimes the smaller party the better! He is getting so big! Looks like a great time!

Sara said...

Good for you for making it small and sweet...so much easier! Happy Bday, Ledger!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday, Ledger!