6/3/10

You're Invited To A Bead Party!


Many of you have been asking about Miss B.'s cute necklaces and bracelets.  I wish I could say I made them all...but I didn't...until now!  I am having a bead party at my house so I can make her (and me) necklaces and bracelets to match all her cute clothes.  I've never before made jewelry, nor do I even know how, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to learn at a great price (we're talking $15-$25)  Here is what you need to know:  All the beads will be supplied.  You just show up, pick your beads/charms, and then decide how you want them threaded.  Easy right? If you are not in the mood to make a necklace or bracelet, stop by to have a treat and visit with friends.  There is no pressure!  

Date:  Tuesday, June 8th
Time:  6:30 pm  (Come and Go!)
Place:  My House!  Call, Text or Email me if you need directions.

Feel free to bring your friends, family, daughters, aunts, grandmas, cousins, or neighbors.  There will also be necklaces that you can purchase if you don't want to make your own.

Here is a small sample of some of the bracelets and necklaces my friend Kristy has made at bead parties.  Her two adorable girls have necklaces and bracelets to match every outfit. She is hosting the party with me and will be there to show us how it's done!
Look at these cute things!
p.s.  If any of you super talented ladies out there have anything you would like to bring to sell at the bead party, let me know.  We would love to see some cute hair accessories, hats, belts, clothes and baby things.  

6 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I can't wait!!! You will love it and be hooked!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Can Elle and I come? Yay!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Absolutely!! Bring anyone you want!

Anne said...

Oh it looks so fun! If I'm back from my trip I'll be there!

Leslie said...

Sorry I didn't make it!! I was planning on it but things got a little crazy that afternoon and evening!! I hope it went well!!