6/27/10

The Best Stroke In The Known Universe

Thursday night Brody and Case had their butterfly swim meet at AZ Country Club.  They both love butterfly which is no surprise because it was always MY favorite!  They both did super!  Brody took home a 3rd place medal which was awesome.  Along with the butterfly race, they both qualified for a freestyle relay.  Both relays took first, HOORAY!  It was a super hot night (114 degrees) but a fun one for all of us!  Way to go boys!  Up next...Championships on Monday and Tuesday nights!  
Case showing off his awesome butterfly.
Brody showing off his 3rd place medal.
Brody and cousin Maci showing off their blue ribbons!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It must of been a Blue Ribbon night because Wyatt got 1st in Butterfly & Breastroke in his Swim Meet too! I hope you're having as much fun at the meets as I am? I feel your pain about that Thursday meet, it was horrible. We swim for the City of Gilbert BTW.

Meg said...

That's amazing that they can do the butterfly. I hated the butterfly and never could master it. It takes a lot of coordination! :)