6/28/10

At 9 months...

Today Miss B. had her 9 month doctors appointment with Dr. James.  She weighs 18 pounds, is    27.3 inches long, and has a head circumference of 17.1 inches.  She is in the 32nd percentile for her weight,  35th percentile for her height and 33rd percentile for her head circumference.  She is growing perfectly!  As expected, I got reprimanded for not giving her all table food yet (did you know that babies should be eating table food at 9 months even if they only have 2 teeth in their whole mouths?) and I even got a little lecture on babies wearing necklaces (they do cause babies to strangle themselves you know!) Lucky for me she only got 1 shot (Hep B).  It's hard to believe that in 3 months I will be blogging about her 1 year appointment where she will be off the bottle, taking swim lessons, and possibly walking.  This is going waaaaay too fast!
The scale reads 18 pounds! (that's the necklace I got the lecture on!)
Nurse Belinda measuring my little lady!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Growing up so quickly! She's darling.

I'm chuckling at the necklace reprimand; I took Ira in for a sick visit and had to take Ame and Noelle with me and just as the Dr. walked in I remembered Noelle was wearing a necklace and I wondered if I might get a talking to, but I was relieved I didn't. lol!

Libby said...

So cute! We love her necklace (and flower). I'm sure they have a point, but hey, girls need their accessories. Jordan just had her visit yesterday. She's staying up there at 95th percentile-haha!