
Speed Racer Caser getting ready to ride his bike without training wheels! Yep, he's wearing his Speedo team suit and tennis shoes!

There he goes!

No way was Brody going to let Case be the only one to ride his bike without training wheels today! And Yes...he too is wearing his team suit!

Ledger had fun running up and down the street after Case and Brody! He also couldn't stand that I was taking pictures of his big brothers. He kept saying, "Mom Cheeeese!"
Case is the most determined kid I know. When he sets his mind to something, he does it. No matter what the task, he goes for it full speed ahead! Yesterday we were at Brody's school at the end of the day and Case says to me, "Mom, I want to do the monkey bars." I politely reminded him that he didn't know how to do the monkey bars yet. The next thing I know, he's going across the monkey bars, by himself! It was like he'd been doing it for years. He had tried several times before at the baseball games, but no luck. So today we were out front playing and Case brings his bike to me and asks me to lower the seat. I find the tools needed to lower it as he is getting on his helmet. After lowering the seat he says to me, "Mom, I want to ride my bike today without training wheels." I stand up, give him a little push and he was off! Just like that! Like he's been riding a bike without training wheels his whole life! He rode up and down the street a dozen or so times and that was that! Well, Case's determination was contagious. Brody, who hasn't been able to ride a bike without training wheels was not going to let his little brother accomplish this task without him. He too jumped on the bike and after 6 or so
tries, took off down the street. It was awesome! On the first day of summer break, my 4 and 6 year old learned to ride a bike without training wheels! What did you do on the first day of summer break?
2 comments:
WAY TO GO Brody and Case! What amazing boys you have...
I'm impressed!!
I swear Kenzi just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! Way to go boys! Ledger looks so big in that picture...I love it! we are doing tons of crafts and baking this summer...just wait until you have your little girl, you will be doing the same!
Hey- do you know much about Patterson Elementary on Crismon and Baseline? That is where they placed Tyla so I was just curious.
Post a Comment