5/29/09

Fun In The Sun!

Case, Brody, Ben and Ashlyn ready to head into the park for an afternoon of fun!

Brody thought the Lazy River was fun and relaxing!

Brody made it all the way across the lily pads without falling in the water!

Ashlyn and Case had fun going down the slides.

Brody was so brave going down the "big" slides.  Case was not afraid to go down the slides but afraid to swim over to the stairs that lead to the slides.  There were so many teenagers and water spraying all over.  It was a bit too much for him!



So today the Mesa Country Club swim team had water day at Golfland/Sunsplash.  When was the last time any of you Mesa residents out there went to Sunsplash.  I know...a long time ago huh! Well today I got a sitter for Ledger and took Brody, Case, and their two friends, Ben and Ashlyn for a day of wet and wild fun.  All I can say about Sunsplash is this, if you are ever contemplating getting a tattoo, head over to the water park to see all your choices.  I'm serious, I've never seen so many guys and girls with tattoos.  We're not talking little ankle tattoos, we're talking whole back, arm, leg, body tattoos.  It's crazy!  Anyhow, the kiddos had a blast on the slides, wave pool, and lazy river. Although it was super fun, I don't plan on going back until next summer, and never again when I'm pregnant.  What did you do for fun today?

1 comment:

Leah said...

I've yet to go to Sunsplash in the 11 years I've lived here. That looks like A LOT of fun! Maybe I'll take the kids there one day this summer!

I have not officially done anything fun today :) We're leaving on a trip to California in the morning and I've spent the day running around returning library books, shopping, laundry, and more shopping! I have yet to start packing! (Kai thinks all the running around was fun, so there ya go!)