5/18/09

Barnyard Mooosical

Welcome to the Barnyard Mooosical!

Brody was a cute little chicken!

When it was time for Brody to say his part, he did fantastic!

Sugar wasn't about to miss the Barnyard Mooosical!

Here we are!


On Friday, Brody and his Kindergarten classmates put on a Barnyard Mooosical for us parents.  They worked hard on memorizing their parts and practicing in their costumes.  It was a great performance and our little chicken was adorable!  After the performance, we checked Brody out of school and headed up to Pine for a Ward campout.  I left my camera in my car and we drove in Jeremy's truck, so I don't have any pictures of the overnighter!  We had a very scary thing happen to us while we were there.  I won't go into the details right now, but let's just say we are truly blessed and watched over.   

No comments: