These two chumps were so excited to get in the pool this morning!
Don't they look cute in their speedos?
It's so surreal for me to be at Mesa Country Club during the summer. After all, this is where Jeremy and I hung out all our summers growing up. It's where we played, laughed, swam, flirted and fell in love! It was my favorite time of the year since I got to spend every day, all day with the boy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Our parents would drop us off up there first thing in the morning and we would stay all day until 3:00/4:00. We built forts out of the lawn chairs and towels, ate french fries and popsicles, and played sharks and minnows in the deep end. Now my boys are following in our footsteps with the swim and golf programs. They are meeting new friends, signing tickets at the snack bar, and who knows, maybe their future wife is up there swimming in the lane next to them!
3 comments:
I love their little suits! Fun memories for you two!
OMgosh that is too funny , because Austyn started this year for the first time and at the camp 2 weeks ago he hated it because it was too cold!! He actually did good today, so I think he is over it!!!
Oh how cute are their speedos! They definitely are much better than the speedos were when I was in swim team! Also, what a cute little story about how you and Jeremy met! I didn't know that you grew up together! So sweet!
Post a Comment