5/1/09

Barbie


Could Barbie be coming soon to this all boy house?
I"m having a GIRL!! ...

I'll believe it when I see it!

10 comments:

Leah said...

Lindsay, congrats!!! Little girls are so much fun!

I totally understand how you feel. I didn't believe mine was a girl until the day she came out. I was just SOOO sure I was destined to have all boys.

onehm said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! I'm so so excited for you guys! Just what those boys needed!

Leslie said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see her!! She will be a doll!!

Airan said...

Oh Lindsay! How fun! Although I for some weird reson, see you and I both raising just little boys! I am excited for you! Your boys will be so great to a little sister!

nevedobson said...

lindsey!!!

i'm so excited for you! juli told me the other night and i was so stoked.

the little feldsted girl will most definitely be a babe since all those little boys are studs. i think emmi has a major crush on ledger. she gets really shy around him... and she always seems to end up sitting near him during singing time in nursery. you can't blame her though, he's pretty cute.

Unknown said...

Linds!!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Your mom told me at my Grandpa's funeral. I totally understand about waiting to see her to believe it. Maybe one day I'll be posting a Barbie pic on my blog but not for a long time, & it will probably end up being a Tonka truck instead!! Have fun shopping & decorating.

Sara said...

I knew it. Holy cow, Lindsey. You are going to go PINK crazy. YEAH!!

Shannon said...

Congrats! Oh girls are so much fun! I am so excited for you!

The Gerard Family said...

YAH!! I am so happy for you!! She will have 3 older brothers to protect her....I am so glad Haydyn has an older brother..its great!! Girls are so much fun!! Can't wait to meet your little princess!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Lindsay! It will be so fun to have a little girl and to add some pink around! See you this summer!