My friend Sara tagged me yesterday so here you go! Only one word? This should be interesting.
1. Where is your phone? Pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Office
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your Father? Patient
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Amanda (Greer/Pepper)
8. Your dream/goal? Doctorate
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Games (making them)
11. Your fear? My kids getting older (There are so many!)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy
13. Where were you last night? Playroom
14. What you're not? Confident
15. One of your wish items? Flat Stomach!
16. Where you grew up? Mesa
17. The last thing you ate? HotTamales
18. What are you wearing? Uggs
19. Your T.V. ? Off
20. Your pet? None
21. Your
computer? Working!!
computer? Working!!22. Your mood? Overwhelmed
23. Missing someone? Dad
24. Your car? Clean
25. Something your not wearing? Jewelry
26. Favorite store? Nordstrom
27. Love someone? Mom
28. Your summer? Hot!
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today (on the phone with you Sara!)
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
32. Something you crave? Mexican
33. Why you blog? Journal
Ok Shannon and Jaime now you're it!
4 comments:
Fun post-I was sad to read that you cried on Saturday. I thought that maybe it was because you had to get up for 8 am church-jk. I love being a girl and getting away with crying. I just always blame it on my hormones!!!! The boys had a blast yesterday. Thanks again. It's my turn next week.
Ok my friend I got on your blog from Saras and was reading your tag what was your dream about? I hope I was not being mean. Sorry if I was Hope all is well.
Lindsey, this is such a cute picture of you! And...it looks like you are at lunch...we need to do that next week!
Hi Lindsey! I found your blog from another blog. Can I add your blog to mine? I love your cute stories. Great way to record things. Those are some cute kids for sure!
-Jeriann
jeriann57@cox.net
Post a Comment