Happy 100th Day of School!
Who's this Hot Tamale?
Looking cute in his 100 day glasses!
Let's party! It's the 100th day of school! I remember this day so well when I was a teacher because it is a day of celebration and lots of fun "100" activities. To celebrate, Brody was asked to wear 100 of something on his clothes. Being that I'm a Hot Tamale addict, we decided we surely had 100 of these little yummies laying around this house! I got out my handy little glue gun and went crazy gluing 100 Hot Tamales onto an Allen Homes shirt! Then I made a sign that said, "Hot Tamale! It's the 100th Day of School!" It looks so cute but there is just one little problem...the shirt weighs about 10 pounds! I'm not kidding! We'll see how he does wearing this all day...stay tuned!
1 comment:
So cute! I am embarrassed to say that I never did anything to celebrate the 100th day when I taught...bad, huh? I am really anxious to hear about the problem child!!
Post a Comment