1/31/09

Happy Birthday Brody!

Indiana Brody!

Kunkle wrapped in TP to be our Mummy at the party! What a good sport!

A very sleepy Case at the party!  See his satchel bag?  Sugar made 56 of these in 2 days for the party.  They were a huge hit and worked perfect for our "adventure!" Thanks Sugar!

Show me to the bad guys!


Ledger had a ball pulling all the snakes off the swing set before the party started!  He's a big help!

Yesterday was Brody's 6th Birthday.  I know I should have posted this yesterday, but I was super busy getting ready for an Indiana Jones party at my house!  I can't believe my little buddy is already 6...where does the time go?  It has been so fun watching Brody grow and change these past years.  He is so smart and goofy.  He has learned a lot this year, some good, some not so good!  He is so fun to have around and I can't wait to see how this little guy grows this next year!  Yesterday I interviewed Brody about a few of his favorites.  Here we go!  

Favorite color: Blue
Best Friend:  All the friends in the neighborhood
Favorite thing about school:  cutting activities
What do you like best about Case?:  He is funny!
What do you like best about Ledger?:  He's cute!
Favorite Food:  Mexican (Bean Burros)
Favorite Dessert:  Popsicles, no ice cream, oh I know...chocolate!
What do you want for your birthday?:  Bakugans
What do you want to be when you grow up? A worker like Dad
Where do you want to go to college?  Red Mountain Ranch (Thinking Big)
What's your favorite book?  If You Take A Mouse To The Movies
What's your favorite toy? Legos
What's your favorite fruit?  Oranges
Favorite Vegetable? green beans, no asparagus
Favorite sport?  T-Ball, no wait Golf

So there you have it.  Here are a few thing about Brody you might find interesting.  He loves to dress up!  He still sucks his two fingers at night while he sleeps.  He doesn't like to share nor does he think he should have too.  He has two loose teeth on the bottom of his mouth.  He has learned to argue.  He loves orange juice!  He would eat bean burros for every meal if I let him.  Brody cloggs our toilet every time he GOES! (probably cause he only GOES once a week!) He loves homework and beggs for more!  He is a scary good speller and knows all his math double facts.  At least once a week someone tells Brody how beautiful his eyes are and often he gets asked if he wears eyeliner. The most important thing about Brody on his 6th birthday...he is loved and adored more then he will ever know or understand!  Happy 6th Birthday Brody!

 

7 comments:

Libby said...

We had so much fun at Brody's party. Thanks for having us-the boys LOVE their goodies.

Sara said...

I love the picture of Brody and the magnifying glass! My kids are carrying around their snakes as we speak! They had a ball!

Leslie said...

I too, love that first picture. His Eyes are gorgeous!! He should be a model!!

shannoncrandall6 said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I remember when you guys were building your house and you were just about to have him. I can't believe he is already 6! Looked like such a fun party! You always do the cutest things!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Brody! It looks like you all had fun. Great job Linds!!

Airan said...

What a fun party! Next birthday party I have, you are in charge of it! Talk about way cool! I just love your blog! Your boys are so dang cute! And the things they say and are learning just crack me up!

The Gerard Family said...

Such a handsome little guy!! HAppy birthday Brody!! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and beautiful gifts from GOD!!