1/20/15

Lake Pleasant

 This morning Brody and I were up extra early for the 6th grade field trip to Lake Pleasant.  The drive over was so looooong.  Imagine 3 busses in rush hour traffic from Mesa to Phoenix.  It was dreadful!
 When we arrived the kids were put into groups and participated in classes. They made windmills and learned about wind speed.
 So I have lived in AZ my whole life and I am sad to say that I have never been to Lake Pleasant.  The lake is beautiful and the views are amazing.  I think we should head back there this summer with the kids and the boat!  
 Each class the kids participated in was fun.
Trying to make it through the maze without being able to see is pretty hard. 
There was even some building today.
There was taste testing on the field trip.
And of course beautiful hikes.  This was a long field trip but it was a fun one.  I am glad I was able to tag along.

No comments: