Today I got to chaperone Ledger on the second grade field trip to the Arizona Science Center. Although the bus ride over was long and loud, Ledger and I had fun talking to each other and doing funny things with my phone!
I love this field trip because the Science Center is so fun! Mrs. Schwartz had enough parent volunteers sign up to help so I was only responsible for Ledger and Sam. It was great!
The water area is always a hit. These boys could have played outside all day!
Water and bubbles, what else does a boy need?
This is the first year that Ledger and DeMarco have not been in the same class. These boys are great friends.
So much to see and touch!
Go Ledger!
The bed of nails is always a hit!
And how could a boy not love balls that float on air?
This was by far the easiest field trip I have been on. There is so much to do here and it is so fun watching the kids get excited.




No comments:
Post a Comment