12/17/13

Walt Disney

 As if there wasn't enough going on this month, Brody had a report due on a famous person.  He chose Walt Disney as his famous person.  He researched and studied and in the end, he put together a power point presentation as his report.  He then took his power point presentation and cut it apart to make his poster.  We stayed up till midnight putting it together, but it was worth.  It turned out super cute.  We then made Mickey Mouse ears for every kid in the class.  Jeremy was so mad at me for making the ears because he worried that the kids would make fun of Brody and think they were dumb.  Brody wanted them so I Made them anyway.  The next day I go to pick up Brody from school and 25 fifth graders come walking out wearing Mickey Mouse ears.  Brody was grinning ear to ear because the kids loved them so much.  
Brody's Disney poster along with some of the others in his class. I forgot to mention that my mom has the "Disney" cartridge for her Cricut machine.  Brody and I borrowed that from her and were able to make the Disney font and ears.  So fun!

No comments: