On Friday morning, Case, Ledger, Berkley and I headed up to the cabin for a short weekend of fun. Jeremy and Brody went hunting in the Globe area so they didn't get to enjoy the weekend with us. After I got a huge speeding ticket on the way up, we arrived in time to play and build snowmen. As you can see, there is barely any snow up here. I think my kiddos used every ounce of snow they could find to make their snowmen. This is Case and Ledger's snowman.
This is the "girl" snowman made by Katlyn, Berkley and Anaya.
Saturday morning after breakfast, the kids built gingerbread houses. This has become a tradition for us during the week of Thanksgiving break.
I think Berkley ate most of her gingerbread toppings.
Case just glops on the frosting and decorations. He is not really into things like this so he just does it and is done.
Surprisingly, Berkley put a lot of detail and attention into her gingerbread house.
Helping 3 kids with gingerbread houses is tricky. Luckily there were plenty of other moms and dads there to help.
Ledger's finished house.
Berkley's finished house.
Case's finished house.







No comments:
Post a Comment