12/7/13

Pac 12 Championships


After the robotics competition and the Santa Party, we were able to go to the Pac 12 Championship game with our kids to watch ASU and Stanford.  We were so excited for this game we could hardly stand it.  I was really excited for this game because if our Devils won....we were going to take our kiddos to the Rose Bowl for Christmas instead of doing gifts.
It was particularly cold tonight.  The kids all wore long under ware, sweatshirts and beanies.
Brody wore his Sparky costume tonight and you should have seen the response he got.  People were stopping him left and right asking if they could have his picture taken with him.  It was hilarious!
This little devil is so into Sun Devil football.
Sadly for me, our Devils got KILLED tonight.  There will be no Rose Bowl for us this year which makes me super sad because I now have to buy my kids Christmas gifts.  BLAH!
As you can see, we have the best tickets in the house.  When Brody looked at me at the start of the third quarter and said he wasn't feeling well and that his throat hurt, I knew he must not be feeling well. I ended up leaving with him and Berkley and heading to Urgent Care for 3 hours only to find out that he did not have strep.  What a bummer for the ASU Sun Devils.  It was a sad, sad night for us all.  Next year...ROSE BOWL bound!

No comments: