12/25/13

Christmas Morning



Christmas morning started at 5:55 am.  It felt like I had just gotten into bed so you can imagine how grouchy I was when Brody showed up in my room.  Jeremy and I made the kids wait until 6:00 because we just couldn't do it.  
 After Jeremy and I finally rolled out of bed, we made the kids wait in our room until we made sure Santa had actually come.  We also set up the video camera and got all the lights turned on.  This is pure torture for this impatient group.  You can see how ready they were when we finally told them they could come out.
 We don't have any rules on opening gifts in our house.  I know some families do the, "one gift at a time" rule, but not us.  It literally takes 5 minutes to open a months worth of work.  After opening Santa's gifts, the kids dove into Sugar's gifts.  My mom came over and we ate breakfast.  It was all a whirlwind!
 The highlights this year for Brody were:  The Go Pro camera, Remote control Legos, Shoes and Games.  He also got lots of books.
 The highlights for Berkley this year were:  A scooter, Bitty Baby Twins, FlutterBye, Barbie Horse, Shoes and Clothes.  This little lady was happy with everything she opened!
 The highlights this year for Ledger were:  An ASU football, Kinetic Sand, Skylanders Starter Kit, and The Magic Treehouse Chapter Books.
The highlights for Case this year were:  Nike shoes, The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook, A Go Pro,  Wilson Pro Kick, and a Bow and Arrow.
 Berkley got a new leo this year and put it on immediately.  She wore it all day as she played with FlutterBye.  
 As a child, my favorite thing about Christmas was my stocking.  I love all the fun little things that go in the stocking. 
We had a fun filled Christmas this year.  It was fast and furious but fun.  After our long busy day, we headed over to Sugar's house for dinner.  We were all wiped out and back home by 8:00.  Hope each of you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: