5/27/12

Our Graduate

Last Tuesday, Ledger graduated from Preschool.  It's really hard to believe that his time with Miss Jody is already over.  He has learned so many great things this year and is totally ready for Kindergarten.  However, Jeremy and I have decided that because he has a late June birthday, we are going to keep him back another year.  This decision has been EXTREMELY difficult for me.  This kid is beyond smart and oh so ready for the next step.  We worry though that as he gets older, he will be the last to do everything, driving, dating, graduating, sports, etc. All of Ledger's friends are going on to kindergarten next year which will be hard.  I hope we have made the right decision.
Here is the 2012 preschool graduating class.  
Ben, Merrill, Ledger, Kaitlyn and Jaiden
Love his cute graduate.
Sugar and Jim were able to come to the ceremony.
  Miss Jody had such nice things to say about Ledger during the graduation ceremony.  She commented on how he likes to build things like his Dad and that he loves to play motorcycles.  She said he has great form in his handwriting and really puts the effort into making his work great.  Miss Lauren and Miss Jody are the best!  So happy Miss B. will be going to Miss Jody's awesome school this summer and next year.
Love this self portrait of Ledger.  
I love you my little Graduate.  You are going to be one amazing dude one day.

Keep working hard and having fun.

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I think you made the right decision and he will thank you for it later! He is way too cute!

Anne said...

He is an adorable graduate! These choices are so hard- I can't stop thinking about Kate and she's only 2!